Saturday, October 17, 2009

AND FINALLY WE REACH THE END....

We've reached the end of the Lyon County Lunatic Inquest Book.


There are additional records on the microfilm, but it consists of deeds and other miscellaneous records. I've decided to NOT transcribe those. The following is the starting page for the Miscellaneous records.

It's been interesting. I haven't decided on my next project yet. I have several presentations to prepare so it may be a couple of months before I start another large project. I'll be doing a seminar on military records in November, and holding the "Let's Discuss It" meetings each month on technical, computer and genealogical happenings. Western Kentucky records tie into my personal research, but Memphis history is very interesting also. I'll be looking around for inspiration.

1 comment:

Randy Seaver said...

Hi Deb,

I know this has been a labor (I'm not sure it is "of love"!) for you to go through - but these are very valuable records that you have painstakingly transcribed.

What are yourp lans for putting them all together in a database or even a book?

Good job! -- Randy